yesterday I signed up to run the survivor mud run, and I convinced Ryan to do it with me! Call me crazy, but this looks SO fun to me!! I can't wait. June 2. and it's only like 15 minutes from my house. They have races all over the US so click here to see if they have one near you!
here's a clip I found on you tube. awesome!!
when I told Emily that I would be racing up and down muddy hills and showed her some pictures, she said, "seriously? Dad will be like, awesome, and you'll be like "help! I can't get up the hill!" hummmm. not much confidence in her mom! :)
This other color run looked pretty awesome as well. but the Seattle one was on a Sunday. Mother's day of all days! But click here for more info. They also have locations everywhere, (even Boise!!) some on Saturdays and this race looked great because kids of any ages, even in a stroller, are welcome. How fun would this be to run as a family? Someone, please do this and tell me all about it! 

2 comments:
You are going to have so much fun. i wish there was one closer to me and I would totally do it. My friend did it last year and had a blast! You will do great and create a fun memory for you and Ryan. Get good and dirty! Good luck
Two of my brothers and their wives did a "Dirty Dash," last year. They all had a blast and the pictures were great. Have fun!
Post a Comment