Monday, January 16, 2012

more Utah

While we were in Utah over Christmas, we got to go to my cousin Alexa's wedding, up in Salt Lake. We were able to see my grandma, pictured below. and also most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins on my dad's side. I have a huge extended family and it was nice to see everyone.
don't you just love Alexa's dress? The wedding ceremony was performed by President Eyring. it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies I've ever been to. amazing.





Time in Utah also allowed us to see some of our favorite Tokyo friends. The Bezzants--had just moved back from Tokyo a week ago. we love you guys!!


me and Jennifer



and then the Jensen family. notice their son,Isaac, doing the splits!

love you guys too! I never would have survived Tokyo without my wonderful friends.


and the 2 Emily's. They've been friends since they were babies. Emily lives next door to Grandma Angell


and of course you can't visit Utah without a trip to Temple Square. it's been 5 years since we've been here at Christmas and it was beautiful. They've expanded the lights all the way up around the church office buildings outside Temple Square. It was a huge area!







3 comments:

Shauna said...

Jill, you look like such a beautiful sophisticated woman with your lovely coat on along with Emily.

Yes, that wedding is divine. If I could go back I would have done so many things differently. I love her dress, simple, graceful, princess, but not too princess. It's perfect.

It's great to see you visit with your good friends, I'm so glad you had them while far away. Love you always,

Shauna

Shauna said...

I meant wedding dress, sorry....I need to read my comment before publishing!!! :) Love you.

Megan Jo Eddie said...

Dear Jill, I just got your message and I think this is how you do it. Go to Template, then make it designer, then adjust widths, right sidebar and that should do it. Make sure on LAYOUT- use the 3rd one over for body layout. this is seriously confusing, just call me and I'll walk you through it. I think the layout is what made the pictures so big. 208-478-9072. Love ya