I have always loved to read. In junior high I won the award for the person who checked out the most books from the library. Pretty nerdy. This year, I read 46 books in 2012. I love goodreads and use it all the time. That is usually where I get most of my book recommendations. Here are my top five books of the year, in no particular order:
Girl of Fire and Thorns Trilogy -- but book 3 won't be out till fall 2013
Code Name Verity
the last lecture
ruby red trilogy -- but book 3 won't be out till fall 2013
Little Princes: one man's promise to bring home the lost children of Nepal
Runners up:
the agency series
matched trilogy
walked series
3 comments:
Fun, I haven't read any of those. I will have to add them to my "to-read list" :).
Okay, so I have no memory. I guess I read The Last Lecture a few years back :). And I must have been paying attention to your reviews, because I had already added your other favorites to my list :).
Not only have I never read, but have never heard of any of these. Jill how in the world do you have time to read 46 books in one year. Oh you don't have three babies, that must be it. :) II use to read so much. Not anymore. I barely get in the scriptures and forget about the Ensign anymore. I feel like a loser. You're my idol. I am going to try to read more this year. It was already on the list for this year. The Last Lecture sounds intriguing. Must look in to it. Love,
Shauna xoxoxox
Post a Comment