49er's make it to the superbowl = happy husband
having older children that can sit quietly all through sacrament meeting
new boots!
a less chaotic primary today--kids have settled into a new 2013 routine. they know where to sit and which classroom to go to. only two crying sunbeams.
new calling for Ryan--ward organist. Some of you are thinking, "I didn't know Ryan plays the organ." he doesn't. BUT, he is extremely, musically talented and has been teaching himself these past few months (since he had more time on his hands) he's picking it up quickly and is actually pretty good.
played my favorite game, Ticket to Ride and almost won! I have yet to actually win a game...
made caramel popcorn tonight and we all watched a new episode of "Good Luck Charlie" on Disney, the only channel my children are allowed to watch.
holiday tomorrow--looking forward to sleeping in, playdates for all the kids at my house, all at the same time. what was I thinking? and Jake is having over identical twins that I cannot tell apart. maybe working on the kids valentine's. Fatburger for dinner!
Ryan finally getting all the pictures off his camera so I can blog about our time in Utah over Christmas

2 comments:
I can't win that game either and I'm in protest. I don't want to play because my husband always wins, like he wins everything else. And I'm jealous of my husband. I know I need to work on this... :)
How come you don't have a picture of the new boots????
Yes, what were you thinking about all three playdates? And I have twins in my primary class and I just randomly call out their names to see which one looks, so there you go... you can do that tomorrow.
Go Ryan.
Love you so much,
Shauna xoxoxoxo
We have three organists but no executive secretary in our ward. I'll trade you two of our organists (your pick) for one Ryan.
Post a Comment