Tuesday, January 29, 2013

hershey kisses and whoopie cushions

It has been raining nonstop for the past three days, with no signs of stopping until....oh, maybe mid July.  after school today, to fill up our rainy afternoon, I had the kids make Kiss Me Countdowns, found here.  super cute.  they hang on the kids' doors, and will help us countdown to Valentine's Day! 


NOTE:  if you're using cellophane the width length, it is just barely long enough for 13 days.  and you're really going to have to squeeze them together.  or you could turn the cellophane lengthwise and cut however long you want.


Also--I am in charge of the fifth grade valentine's party.  I got these "LOVE STINKS" whoopie cushions for prizes.  Inappropriate?  funny? I think they will be perfect for 10 year old boys.  But don't worry, there will be other prizes as well, for the non-whoopie cushion fan.  Valentine's is such a fun party to plan!  I'm really excited.

 

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Jill, you are always so good with the "fun" stuff. Love that about you. I love the love month especially now since my daughter has her birthday smack dab on the day. Can't wait for the love. Miss you,

Shauna xoxoxoxo

Megan Jo Eddie said...

so sorry if you get this message twice- but it didn't seem to go through the first time.
I love the stinks whoopie cushion- classic. they will love it. Also wanted to tell you were trying to find a house in Inkom or out in the country by Tyhee area. We just would like some land. I wanted to tell you that your an extrordinary mom. You're always looking for fun and great things to keep your family happy. Love that about you. I miss you.