Friday, May 10, 2013

five on friday

1.  cloth thumb tacks -- love these!  got mine off Amazon, but there were a ton of choices also on Etsy.  so hard to choose.




2.  croc flats   I'm on my second pair. These are my favorite summer shoes that I wear almost every day.   super comfortable.  water proof.   I walked all over Beijing in these shoes.



3.  say yes to the dress  --Emily and I love to watch this show together.  I don't really like any of the other similar shows, I found the gown or SYTTD Atlanta, but I watch this one almost every day.




4.  guysread.com  the best website for book recommendations for boys.  with catetories like, books with at least one explosion, books about dragons etc.  It's a great website!!




5.  world map shower curtain  put this up in the kids' bathroom just before my parents came to visit.  the old was was gross.  and the kids love it!!  Jacob is obsessed with learning the capitols of various countries.  I just have to remember to factor in a little more teeth brushing time at night b/c they all spend a few minutes talking about and looking at the map while they are getting ready for bed.




1 comment:

Shauna said...

Crocs are so comfortable,for sure. I've never purchased them but I always try them on and walk around the store in them for a little while. Haha. I love the tacks. I love it all, except I've never heard of that show, big surprise. Sounds fun.

Jill, I'm sorry I tagged you again, I wouldn't have if I had remembered you didn't like to participate. But, since I did tag you I really wish you would play along. I told my friend that it's a great way to record some info about yourself for you kids. One day they will read what you write and love that you did that. Don't you think? Jill, do it!!!!!!!! Come on!!! I want to see your answers by Wednesday of next week! Okay, I'll stop there. :) I love, love, love you always,

Shauna xoxoxxoxoo