Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge


Free The Great Wolf Lodge Washington Water Park, computer desktop wallpapers, pictures, images


We had so much fun at Great Wolf Lodge!  I can't believe we've lived here for almost 2 years and never been before.   I vaguely remember my brother telling me something about GWL when they lived back in Minnesota,  but this concept of an indoor water park/hotel/tons of other fun stuff for kids to do all wrapped up into one place, was new to us.  Each day, we spent about 3 hours at the water park, and then would do other stuff.  Emily and Trent loved the glow in the dark mini golf and the boys love, love, loved the magic quest scavenger hunt that takes you all over Great Wolf Lodge.

We were having so much fun that I didn't take any pictures.  so these are off the internet, for those of you who can't stand a blog post without pictures.  This is the Howlin Tornado, the kids' favorite ride.  It makes me dizzy just looking at it.

Tornado riders use four-passenger cloverleaf tubes.

Other highlights:

Jake was just barely tall enough  for all the rides, making this the first time we didn't have to split up, we could all stay together, or send the three kids off on their own. 

Ryan conquered his fear of heights on day 2, and went on all the tube rides with the kids

Jill went on one tube ride (twice) and called it quits.  It was making me dizzy and I was content to sit and watch.  plus, Emily assured me it was a nice, easy, kiddy tube ride (which it was not!)  I think I was screaming the whole way down.  things like,  "I can't believe you took me on this!" or "you are in so much trouble!"

Figaro's pizza was just down the street, which is one of Ryan's favorite pizza places he remembers from growing up in Oregon.

loved the indoor/outdoor hot tub!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Wow those tube slides are crazy!!!! They are huge!! Wish we were with you. Love,

Shauna