Today my hair is still pink from the color run a week and a half ago. I'm wondering how long it will take to wash out. On the way to the temple the other day, I thought, "Do they even let people with pink hair into the temple?" nobody said anything.
Today I am running a ton of errands and getting ready for our 4 day weekend. No school tomorrow! We are going to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time ever!!!!! The kids are SO excited, they can hardly stand it!
Today I am organizing all the pictures on my desktop. Here are a few random May pics. We had an awesome sunny 3 weeks with temps in the 80's! We joked that it was more sun than we saw all last summer. Of course, now we're back to raining in the 50's.
(but that's okay, because we're off to Great Wolf Lodge!)
they like to build fires outside. then Jake got burned...
first swim of the summer!
Trip to the Museum of Flight to help Trent earn his aviation merit badge.
on board the old Air Force One from the 1970's
3 comments:
We were at the Wolf two weeks ago. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I think my kids enjoy the MagiQuest game more than the water park, so check that out, too.
What great fun. My friend dyed her daughter's hair with Kool aid for crazy hair day and it took weeks to wash out....???? Go figure...so it could be awhile for you too, maybe? Sorry to hear she lost the election. I can't believe she was practically a baby girl playing in the sand box in my back yard and now she is super grown up!!!!!! Oh my goodness how time marches on.
Glad you got to swim and to the temple. Love always,
Shauna xoxoxox
So sad to hear that she lost the election, I hope those cookies cheered her right up! I wish we were able to go to the temple more, I'm sure they didn't mind your pink hair :)
Post a Comment