balsamic chicken with quinoa I have a new friend in my ward who has a food blog. a super healthy, food blog. I tried this recipe with low expectations. It's nothing like stuff I usually make. I thought my kid would hate the balsamic vinegar taste. and everybody liked it! Ryan and I loved it, and the kids all liked it and said they would eat it again. and now I have another crockpot dinner recipe. win-win!! The kids prefer it with rice instead of quinoa.
roasted asparagus is so much better than boiling it!

chocolate chip cake this is best warm with ice cream. But it's almost identical to my coffee cake recipe. So really, it's a chocolate chip coffee cake. It's okay to have this for breakfast. Which I did.

coconut and cashew granola This was a spring break cooking project for the kids. It was gone in a day. we all loved it that much. I left out the raisins. I've been trying a few different homemade granolas lately. Some so gross, it goes straight in the garbage. I've love more granola recipes if anyone has a good one!

1 comment:
The chicken looks great and I've been eating a lot of Quinoa. Lately for a treat I eat Quinoa, heated up with a small TBS of cocunut oil and frozen berries. It's so good.
My family loves Asparagus. And I completely agree, it's a different vegetable when it's roasted or grlled.
The cake looks awesome of course and I make a granola very similar to that one. There is nothing better than homemade granola. Even the bin granolas at Whole Foods do not compare.
Love you
Shauna xo
Post a Comment