Thursday, June 28, 2012

a boring summer?


summer vacation week 1:  no plans.  hang out at home. lots of rain.   I loved it.  not the rain, but the staying home part.

Yesterday, Emily came up to me and said, "Mom, this week has been nice to relax and stay home and everything, but I hope you have more stuff planned for us, or this summer is going to be BORING!"

okay, Emily.  I got the message.  I just needed a week to de-stress.  time for some summer fun.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

I am like you. When school is out, I breathed a sigh of relief that we didn't have to be somewhere every day. Luckily, for my kids, I have been able to get them out of the house at least once a week so they aren't too bored, but I have felt too sick to do more than that.