Tuesday, June 19, 2012

end of the year

Today I am downloading all my pictures from the past month.  Here are some random school things.

Celebrating summer birthdays!  Jake's birthday is in August.  He was so happy to get a new book. and I still think it's a little strange and sad that we have a "no-treat" policy for birthdays at our school.


 Kindergarten graduation


 Jake with his teacher, Miss Albertson

I kept trying to pry his donut and juice box from his hands so I could take pictures, but he would not let go of them.


Bowling party--for all kids who did patrol this year.  (crossing guards)  I was a chaperone.  lots of fun.

field day--with an Olympic theme.  Trent's class was Singapore and Jake represented China


cute thank you's for the bus drivers (even though we missed the bus on the last day of school)  found them here.



and now it's summer!!!!  I promised the kids we'd go swimming today on the last day of school, and wouldn't you know it,  it's been cloudy, sprinkling on and off and temps at 55 F all day.  we went anyways.  I froze.  They had fun.  even though we were the only ones at the pool.

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Fun! I think the no treat thing is sad too. At our school it depends on the teacher, but even if they bring a treat, it has to be store bought. So boring. Love that you took them to the pool anyway :)