Saturday, June 9, 2012

Emily's piano recital

Here is Emily at her piano recital.  she was awesome!  We are so proud of her.


and here she is with her teacher, Eric Armstrong.  She's been with him for 6 months and he's fantastic!  Ryan and I are very picky about what we look for in piano teachers, since we both play pretty well.  We've been through a few teachers these past few years with Emily and are lucky to find ones we really love!!  We don't even mind that the only time slot he had was 7:45 pm on Friday nights (Emily is another story, though...not the happiest about that).  we'll take it!


PS--prayers for my sweet friend Shauna, from San Jose, who just delivered her seventh baby yesterday at 26 weeks.    hang in there baby William!  to see her blog, click here

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

She is just like her mother - amazing! I still feel so blessed to have such amazing piano playing friends like you and Ashleigh. I remember being able to put together a musical number last minute, because you could play anything, and play it well.