Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter, 2013

 
Emily's favorite thing about her outfit was her gold bracelet from Forever 21.
 
        

 Happy Easter!  We had a sunny weekend full of egg hunts, baseball games and Emily and I went to the YW broadcast.  We have had, I think about 13 straight days of sunshine!  Usually, in the 60's, and on Easter, we hit 75!!  It was awesome. 


I do not understand the hashtag thing.  #notcoolenough.   I get it, when you're writing with it, like on Facebook or Twitter.  But Emily and her friends, actually yell out "HASHTAG, YOLO!!"  It's weird, right?

 
These Nemo eggs make me smile
 
 
and since Ryan didn't want to be in any Easter pics, here's a picture of him.  (He was too stressed about playing the organ in church.)  A few nights ago, he came home with five different bottles of root beer and announced that we were going to  have a root beer tasting test.  The kids were so happy.  Since I don't drink soda, (or buy it.  ever.) I was in charge of administering the test.  Ryan wowed us by correctly identifying each brand.  He can also do that with any kind of Coke or Pepsi.  It's a talent,  I tell you!


5 comments:

Ehales said...

Great pics!! I can't believe how big and beautiful your kids are.

Michael Asay said...

I know how he can recognize all of those different sodas . . .

Unknown said...

Hashtags also drive me crazy.They don't work on Facebook so I don't get why people use them. On twitter it makes sense. Guess I'm not cool enough either.

Looks like a fun Easter!

Megan Jo Eddie said...

I'm dying ..... What rootbeer won????? I had to be a&w right

Megan Jo Eddie said...

It was my sis in law that had the miscarriage. I think this is the 14th one for her. It's been such a tough thing to watch her go through. I know we all have our challenges, but this seems unbearable. So glad to hear from you- glad life and Easter were good!