Today I went to the Skagit Tulip Festival, about an hour north of Seattle. It was beautiful! I went with 3 of my friends in my ward and we had a great time. Tulips in the morning, then out to lunch, then back home just in time for school to get out. I took over 100 pictures so it was hard to narrow it down.
side note: I got new sunglasses, because Emily was making fun of my old ones. she said she had borrowed my old ones, and a friend asked her if she was wearing a blind person's glasses. I didn't think they looked like blind sunglasses. but whatever....so I came home with new ones (from the grocery store "designer knockoff" rack! $15 is all I will ever pay for sun glasses ) and now Emily calls them my Lady Gaga sunglasses. You just can't win with a 13 year old.
I love that from a distance, it looks like a red blanket.
JUST SAY NO TO BLACK TULIPS!
1 comment:
Those tulips are amazing!!! What a fun day trip for you!
Post a Comment