Wednesday, December 4, 2013

missionary care package


last week we mailed off a package to my sister who is serving an LDS mission in Toronto, Canada.  Since it's cold up there, we did the five scarves of Christmas.  One from each person in our family and told her to open one scarf each day starting on Dec. 21.  I should have taken a picture of all the scarves before we wrapped them, but I forgot!  There was a great variety.  At the store, each child picked out their own scarf.  Jake's was a huge, black, velvety, thing.  It reminded me of something my Grandma Crandall would wear.  I tried to sway him, but he insisted that this was the scarf for Lynne.  I'm not sure if it's okay to wrap a sister missionary's gift in One Direction wrapping paper, but Emily really wanted to, so there you go!! 




No comments: